Wild blackberry jam flavored with lavender, extremely aromatic, which gives this jam a unique, extremely delicate flavor.
Ideal for spreading in oatmeal cookies, coconut cookies, cashew cookies, chocolate cookies, cereal bread, wholegrain toast, vegan cookies, and for creating cake recipes with chocolate cream. It goes well with fresh cheese and cottage cheese. It can also be used as a filling for macaroons of various flavors, such as chocolate macaroons, chocolate cakes, desserts with mascarpone cheese, quark cheese or tiramisu recipes. As a topping and filling for healthy American pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate cakes and berry cakes.
Meia.dúzia® jams in tubes are number 1 in the world and were awarded for their flavor and innovation in 2014 and 2016 in Madrid at the Salon Gourmet de Madrid, ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2015 and 2016 in Brussels, and GREAT TASTE in the United Kingdom in 2015 and 2017.
- Discover more than 25 flavors of these gourmet jams in tubes, between traditional flavors and exclusive and daring flavors, flavors for vegans, gluten-free and lactose-free.
- The Production Method: The fruit jams are prepared by hand, in batches of a maximum of 40 kg and in pans, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, each with more than 55% of fruit, without adding additives and preservatives and with a reduced amount of sugar, keeping and preserving the traditional methods.
- Packaging Advantages: The packaging is practical, easy to use and to spread, without the need to use a spoon. They are more hygienic, easy to transport, and can be taken to work, school and help you taking a break with lots of flavor. They are opaque, with no contact between the product and light, reduced contact with air after opening, which reduces oxidation and increases the validity of the product.
- Packaging Recycling: Our packaging is made with more than 99.7% infinitely recycled aluminum, without losing quality and without having to extract more from Nature. Place it in the yellow color bin, for metals.
- Storage and Conservation: Store at room temperature before opening. After opening, store in the cold, in the fridge.
Ideal for spreading on oatmeal cookies, coconut cookies, cashew cookies, chocolate cookies, cereal bread, wholegrain toast, vegan cookies, and for creating cake recipes with chocolate cream. Goes well with fresh cheeses and cottage cheese.
It can also be used as a filling for macaroons of various flavors, such as chocolate macaroons, chocolate cakes, desserts with mascarpone cheese, quark cheese or tiramisu recipes. As a topping and filling for healthy American pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate cakes and berry cakes.
Recipes | Chef
- Chocolate cupcakes with blackberry and lavender jam
Blackberry (55%), sugar, gelling agent (pectin), lemon juice and lavender (0.1%). Prepared with 55 g of fruits per 100 g. Net weight: 75g.
Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 840 kJ / 202 kcal ; Fats 0.0 g / 0.0 oz, of which fat acids saturates 0.0 g / 0.0 oz ; Carbohydrates 50.5 g / 1.8 oz , of which sugars 43.6 g / 1.5 oz ; Proteins 0.7 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.1 g / 0.0 oz.
Origin of raw materials
The blackberry is a fruit of Asian origin that was later imported to Europe in the 17th century, before being cultivated in other continents. Perhaps because it is a very fragile fruit, its production was largely reduced to domestic production. The blackberry (Rubus fruticosus) is the fruit (pseudoberry) of shrubs commonly known as brambles, of the Rosaceae family. Their shape gives them a very delicate texture that almost melts in your mouth. They have a sweet fragrance with a subtly acidic touch.
Lavender is a medicinal plant, also known as Lavândula or Spikenard, widely used to fight stomach problems or treat allergy to insect bites. Lavender serves to help in the treatment of anxiety, poor digestion, allergy to insect bites, tiredness, sleep problems, gastric irritation, flatulence, nervous colitis, nervous dyspepsia, poor circulation, low blood pressure and physical exhaustion.