Extra Virgin Olive Oil Green Medium
Portuguese Extra Virgin Olive Oil of superior quality, with fresh and balanced aromas of green fruits and herbaceous sensations, presenting in the mouth with medium sensations of sweet, bitter and spicy. Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives solely by mechanical processes.
- Acidity ≤ 0.2 %.
- Variety: Madural, Cobrançosa and Verdeal.
- Cold extracted.
- Store in a cool place and away from light.
- Origin: Portugal.
Ideal to use with different types of bread, cornbread or rye bread, as an aperitif, in tasting with salty and vegan crackers, fresh rye bread, wholemeal bread, cereal bread, carob bread or sunflower bread. Ideal for dressing fresh gourmet salads, vegan salads and chicken salads. Used in Mediterranean food and ideal for vegans.
Recipes | Chef
- Mozzarella and Tomato with Orange Blossom Honey and Chilli meia.dúzia®
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado with Mango Chutney meia.dúzia® and parsley
- Kiwi, green apple, arugula and mozzarella cheese salad with Fundão Cherry Jam with Brandy meia.dúzia®
- Greek Salad
- Black Pork Ham Salad with Island Cheese, Dry Fig and Rocha Pear Jam with Douro Muscatel meia.dúzia®
- Chicken Salad with Mango Chutney meia.dúzia®
- Smoked Salmon Salad, Fresh Cheese and Bravo de Esmolfe Apple Jam with Port Wine meia.dúzia®
Extra virgin olive oil (100%). Max. Acidity: 0.2%.
Varieties: Madural, Cobrançosa and Verdeal. Cold extracted product. Origin: Portugal.
Average nutrition information per 100 g/ 3.38 FL oz: energy 3437kJ / 821kcal; fats 91.2g/ 3.22oz; of which fat acids saturates 13.1g/ 0.46oz; carbohydrates 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz; of which sugars 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz; proteins 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz; salt 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz.
Origin of raw materials
Varieties: Madural, Cobrançosa and Verdeal. Origin: Portugal.