Celebrate Father's Day with a unique gourmet experience! This box includes two handcrafted jams in tubes by meia.dúzia®, awarded internationally for their flavor and innovation, and vegan crackers with poppy seeds, ideal to accompany the intense flavors of the jams.
Try the sweetness of the Persimmon and Orange Jam with Nuts and Moscatel, and the intense flavor of the Fundão Cherry Jam with Brandy, perfect for spreading cookies, biscuits and breads with delicious flavors, as well as creating amazing recipes with chocolate spreads, yogurt toppings and more.
Our jams are produced by hand, in small batches, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, maintaining traditional methods and without additives or preservatives. Practical and hygienic packaging allows you to take your snack wherever you want, without getting your hands dirty. In addition, they are recyclable and made with infinitely recycled aluminum.
Take advantage of this opportunity to present your father with a unique gastronomic experience, which combines exclusive flavors, tradition and innovation. Get your Father's Day Experience box now: 2 Artisanal Jams + Vegan Crackers!
- Persimmon and Orange Extra Jam with Walnuts and ‘Douro’ Muscatel - 75g
- Fundão Cherry Extra Jam with Brandy - 75g
- Poppy Seed Crackers (Vegan and Lactose Free) - 125g
Meia.dúzia® jams in tubes are number 1 in the world and were awarded for their flavor and innovation in 2014 and 2016 in Madrid at the Salon Gourmet de Madrid, ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2015 and 2016 in Brussels, and GREAT TASTE in the United Kingdom in 2015 and 2017.
- Discover more than 25 flavors of these gourmet jams in tubes, between traditional flavors and exclusive and daring flavors, flavors for vegans, gluten-free and lactose-free.
- The Production Method: The fruit jams are prepared by hand, in batches of a maximum of 40 kg and in pans, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, each with more than 55% of fruit, without adding additives and preservatives and with a reduced amount of sugar, keeping and preserving the traditional methods.
- Packaging Advantages: The packaging is practical, easy to use and to spread, without the need to use a spoon. They are more hygienic, easy to transport, and can be taken to work, school and help you taking a break with lots of flavor. They are opaque, with no contact between the product and light, reduced contact with air after opening, which reduces oxidation and increases the validity of the product.
- Packaging Recycling: Our packaging is made with more than 99.7% infinitely recycled aluminum, without losing quality and without having to extract more from Nature. Place it in the yellow color bin, for metals.
- Storage and Conservation: Store at room temperature before opening. After opening, store in the cold, in the fridge.
- Persimmon and Orange Extra Jam with Walnuts and ‘Douro’ Muscatel - Excellent accompaniment to cheeses, “Leyden“ Cheese (PGI), “Provolone“ Cheese (PDO), “Murcia” Cheese (PDO), Azeitão Cheese (PDO) and Serra de Estrela Cheese (PDO);
- Fundão Cherry Extra Jam with Brandy: The characteristics of this sweet make it an ideal accompaniment to cheeses, Cheese from the Island of S. Jorge, Azores (PDO), Castelo Branco Fresh Cheese, “Beato de Tábara” Cheese, “Asiago” Cheese (PDO), with a mild flavor such as cow's cheese, topping for ice cream, cheesecake, waffles and crepes. You can also accompany a breakfast or snack with scones.;
- Poppy Seed Crackers (Vegan and Lactose Free): fantastic combination of light and neutral water and salt crackers with coconut milk, to consume by itself or with any type of cheese and also, jam or chocolate spread.
Recipes | Chef
- Salmon baguette with persimmon and orange jam with walnut and muscatel do douro meia.dúzia®
- Yogurt with red fruits, lemon zest and cherry jam with brandy meia.dúzia® - Chef Ignatius
- Kiwi, green apple, arugula, mozzarella cheese salad with cherry jam with brandy
- Persimmon and Orange Extra Jam with Walnuts and ‘Douro’ Muscatel: Persimmon (40%), sugar, orange (15%), walnut (1.9%), gelling agent (pectin), ‘Douro’ Muscatel wine (0.5%) (contains sulfites), and lemon juice. Prepared with 55 g of fruits per 100 g. Net weight: 75g.Allergens: Contains sulfites e walnuts.
- Fundão Cherry Extra Jam with Brandy: ‘Fundão’ cherry (55%), sugar, brandy (1.8%) (contains sulfites), gelling agent (pectin) and lemon juice. Prepared with 55 g of fruits per 100 g. Net weight: 75g. Contains alcohol.
- Poppy Seed Crackers (Vegan and Lactose Free): wheat flour (gluten), water, coconut milk, vegetable margarine, corn starch, poppy seeds, sea salt. May contain traces of grain. Net weight: 125g.
- Persimmon and Orange Extra Jam with Walnuts and ‘Douro’ Muscatel: Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz:: Energy 817 kJ / 195 kcal ; Fats 1.3 g / 0.1 oz , of which saturated fat acids 0.1 g / 0.0 oz ; Carbohydrates 45.8 g / 1.6 oz , of which sugars 45.4 g / 1.6 oz ; Proteins 0.8 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz. Allergens: Contains sulfites and walnut.
- Fundão Cherry Extra Jam with Brandy: Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 690 kJ / 165 kcal ; Fats 0.4 g / 0.0 oz , of which saturated fat acids 0.1 g / 0.0 oz ; Carbohydrates 39.6 g / 1.4 oz , of which sugars 38.5 g / 1.4 oz ; Proteins 0.5 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz. Allergens: Contains sulfites.
- Poppy Seed Crackers (Vegan and Lactose Free): Nutritional information per 100g: energy value 1945kJ/ 464Kcal; lipids 18.6g; of which 11.7g saturated; carbohydrates 67.4; of which sugars 0.1g; proteins 8.8g; salt 1.6g.
Origin of raw materials
Discover the origin of the fruits used in our jams
- Azores Pineapple PDO – São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
- Rainha Claudia D´Elvas Plum – Elvas, Portugal
- Azores Passion Fruit PDO – São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
- Fundão Cherry PDO– Fundão, Portugal (CERFUNDÃO)
- Algarve Orange – Citrus from Algarve PGI - Algarve, Portugal
- Madeira Banana – Madeira Island, Portugal
- Bravo de Esmolfe Apple PDO – Esmolfe, Viseu, Portugal
- Organic Blueberries and Blackberries – V. N. Famalicão - Portugal