Surprise your father this Father's Day with a unique experience of Portuguese flavors, with a card that can be colored by the children! This coloring edition contains the best olive oil and olive paste from Portugal,
Try it with savory crackers and a variety of breads for a delicious appetizer or to spice up fresh gourmet salads, vegan salads, chicken or goat cheese salads.
This paste has already been recognized internationally, having received 2 stars at the ITQI Awards 2017, being evaluated by more than 125 chefs and sommeliers in a blind tasting. Offer your dad a unique dining experience on this special day!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Green Peppercorns
- Negrinha do Douro Olive Paste
- Sesame Crackers
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Green Peppercorns: Ideal as an aperitif - tasting with crackers, fresh rye bread, wholemeal bread, cereal bread, carob bread, sunflower bread. Ideal for dressing fresh gourmet salads, vegan salads, chicken salads.
- Negrinha do Douro Olive Paste: Ideal for toasted bread, rye bread, wasabi or goat cheese and Swiss chard; game meat dishes; to season salads such as couscous salad and Greek salad; to spread with cream cheese.
- Sesame Crackers: fantastic combination of water and salt crackers with sesame seeds, to be consumed on its own or with any type of cheese, olive oil or olive paste.
Recipes | Chef
- Greek Salad with Negrinha do Douro Olive Paste Meia.Dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- Fresh goat cheese salad with Negrinha do Douro olive paste and bread and beetroot
- Niçoise style tuna salad with Negrinha do Douro olive paste - chef Álvaro Costa
- Goat Cheese Toast with "Bravo de Esmolfe" Apple Jam with Cinnamon meia.dúzia® and Negrinha do Douro olive paste meia.dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- Mozzarella & Tomato with Orange Blossom Honey and Chilimeia.dúzia®
- Smoked Salmon and Avocado with Mango Chutney meia.dúzia® and parsley
- Kiwi, green apple, arugula, mozzarella cheese salad with Fundão Cherry Jam with Brandy meia.dúzia®
- Greek Salad
- Smoked Salmon Salad, Fresh Cheese and Bravo de Esmolfe Apple Jam with Port Wine meia.dúzia®
- Black pork ham salad with island cheese, dried figs and Rocha Pear Jam with Douro Muscatel
- Chicken Salad with Mango Chutney
- Turkey Burger with Lettuce, Tomato and Cucumber Mango Sauce
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Green Peppercorns: Extra virgin olive oil (99%), green Peppercornscorns (1%). Max. Acidity: 0.2%. Varieties: Cobrançosa and Galega. Cold extracted product. Origin: Portugal.
- Negrinha do Douro Olive Paste: “Negrinha do Douro” olive (81%), virgin olive oil, honey, spices, acidity regulator (citric acid) and salt. It may contain traces of olive pits.
- Sesame Crackers: wheat flour (gluten), water, vegetable margarine, sesame seeds, sea salt. May contain traces of grain. Net weight: 125g.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Green Peppercorns: Average nutrition information per 100 g/ 3.53 o: energy 3766 kJ/ 900 kcal; fats 99.9 g/ 3.52 oz; of which fat acids saturates 14.4g/ 0.5 oz; carbohydrates 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz; of which sugars 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz; proteins 0.1 g/ 0.0 oz; salt 0.0 g/ 0.0 oz
- Negrinha do Douro Olive Paste: Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 1206 kJ / 286 kcal; Fats 8,2 g / 0.3oz, of which saturated fat acids 5,0 g / 0.2oz; Carbohydrates 49,7 g / 2oz, of which sugars 48,7 g / 2oz; Proteins 2,0 g / 0.07oz; Salt 0,0 g / 0.0 oz.
- Sesame Crackers: Nutritional information per 100g: energy value 1867kJ/ 444Kcal; lipids 13.8g; of which 3.8g saturated; carbohydrates 64.6; of which sugars 4.7g; proteins 13.2g; 1.5g salt.
Origin of raw materials
The olive oil comes from the Alentejo region and is extracted cold from the Cobrança and Galega olive varieties.
Negrinha do Douro Olive Paste is produced in olive groves on the steep slopes of the Douro Valley region. This PDO olive, combined with spices and only preserved in extra virgin olive oil, has a violet-black color, natural to fresh olives, a creamy appearance, and may contain small pieces of spices, with an intense odor characteristic of fresh olives. This paste has already been internationally recognized by the ITQI Awards 2017 – with 2 stars, having been evaluated by more than 125 Chefs and Sommeliers in a blind tasting in which parameters such as texture, taste, smell and visual appearance are evaluated.