Celebrate Father's Day with unique Portuguese flavors with our Experience Box, including Redcurrant and Raspberry Jam with Verbena, Crispy Savory Crackers and a mix of teas with wild berries and cornflower petals.>
Savor these artisanal flavours made with Portuguese fruits while enjoying an aromatic tea perfect for a moment of relaxation. A truly delicious and comforting experience to share with your father.
- Tea Blends with Forest Fruits and Blue Cornflower Petals
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena
- Salted Crackers (vegan and lactose free)
meia.dúzia® jams in tubes are #1 in the world and were awarded prizes for flavor and innovation in 2014 and 2016 in Madrid at the Salão Gourmet de Madrid, ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2015 and 2016 in Brussels, and GREAT TASTE in the UK in 2015 and 2017.
- Discover more than 25 flavors of these gourmet jams in a tube, between traditional flavors and exclusive and daring flavors, flavors for vegans, gluten-free, and lactose-free.
- The Production Method: The fruit jams are prepared by hand, in batches of a maximum of 40kg and in pans, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, with more than 55% fruit, without adding additives and preservatives and with a reduced amount of sugar, maintaining and preserving traditional methods.
- Packaging Advantages: The packaging is practical, easy to use and spreadable, without the need to use a spoon. They are more hygienic, easy to transport, you can take them to work, school and take a break with a lot of flavor. They are opaque, with no contact of the product with light, reduced contact with air after opening, reducing oxidation and increasing the product's lifetime.
- Packaging recycling: Our packaging is made with more than 99.7% infinitely recycled aluminum, without losing quality and without having to extract more from Nature. Place in the recycling bin for yellow metals.
- Storage and Conservation: Store at room temperature, after opening it must be kept cold, in the refrigerator.
- Tea Blends with Forest Fruits and Blue Cornflower Petals: ideal to enjoy with brownies topped with Blackberry Extra Jam with Lavender.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena: Ideal companion for cheeses: cheese from the Island of S. Jorge, Azores (PDO), “Roncari” – Blue cheese (PDO), “Roquefort“ cheese (PDO), cheese (Blue) - “Le Bleu d'Auvergne“ (PDO) ), “Pecorino“ cheese (PDO), “Gournay” cheese, “Mozzarella” cheese; salads, chicken, pork and veal dishes. Excellent as a topping for ice cream, yoghurts, pancakes and crepes, pancakes, filling for cookies and biscuits.
- Salted Crackers (vegan and lactose free): Fantastic combination of artisanal water and salt crackers to be consumed alone with a tea or with any type of cheese and jam.
Recipes | Chef
- Cheesecake topped with Raspberry and Blackcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena meia.dúzia® - 1st Masterchef - Lígia Santos
- Tea Blends with Forest Fruits and Blue Cornflower Petals: Ingredients: black tea (Camellia sinenis) (94.8%), blackberry flavor, berries (blackberries (rubus)) (1%), blueberry aroma, natural blackcurrant aroma, elderberry (sambucus nigra) and petals of blue cornflower (centaurea cyanus) (0.5%). Preparation: time 3 min, temperature 95 °C and dosage 3 g for 150 ml. Filter and serve to taste.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena: Raspberry (40%), sugar, redcurrant (15%), gelling agent (pectin), verbena (0.9%) and lemon juice. Prepared with 55 g of fruits per 100 g. Net weight: 75g.
- Salted Crackers (vegan and lactose free): wheat flour (gluten), water, vegetable margarine, sea salt. Net weight: 125g.
- Tea Blends with Forest Fruits and Blue Cornflower Petals: Nutritional information for 20 g: energy value 0,7 kJ / 0,2 Kcal; lipids 0,0 g; of which saturated fatty acids 0,0 g; carbohydrates 0,02 g; of which sugars 0,01 g; proteins 0,02 g; dietary fiber 0,0 g; sodium 0,4 mg.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena: Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 789 kJ / 189 kcal ; Fats 0.3 g / 0.0 oz , of which saturated fat acids 0.0 g / 0.0 oz ; Carbohydrates 46.3 g / 1.6 oz , of which sugars 43.6 g / 1.5 oz ; Proteins 0.6 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz.
- Salted Crackers (vegan and lactose free): Nutritional information per 100g: energy value 1730kJ/ 410Kcal; lipids 7.5g; of which 3.8g saturated; carbohydrates 73.6; of which sugars 5.7g; 10.2g proteins; 1.5g salt.
Origin of raw materials
Discover the origin of the fruits used in our jams
- Azores Pineapple PDO – São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
- Rainha Claudia D´Elvas Plum – Elvas, Portugal
- Azores Passion Fruit PDO – São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
- Fundão Cherry PDO– Fundão, Portugal (CERFUNDÃO)
- Algarve Orange – Citrus from Algarve PGI - Algarve, Portugal
- Madeira Banana – Madeira Island, Portugal
- Bravo de Esmolfe Apple PDO – Esmolfe, Viseu, Portugal
- Organic Blueberries and Blackberries – V. N. Famalicão - Portugal