Celebrate Father's Day with an experience of delicious flavors!
With our Father's Day Experience Box, your father can enjoy a selection of vegan Crackers, artisanal fruit jam and intense dark chocolate with Portuguese fruit.
You can spread the crackers with Redurrant and Raspberry Jam or with São Tomé Dark Chocolate Cream with Blackberry, Hazelnut and Nutmeg or enjoy the chocolate with dried fruit. Serve with hot or iced tea.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena - 75g
- ‘São Tomé’ Dark Chocolate Spread with Blackberry, Hazelnut and Nutmeg - 75g
- Sesame Crackers - 125g
meia.dúzia® jams in tubes are #1 in the world and were awarded prizes for flavor and innovation in 2014 and 2016 in Madrid at the Salão Gourmet de Madrid, ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2015 and 2016 in Brussels, and GREAT TASTE in the UK in 2015 and 2017.
- Discover more than 25 flavors of these gourmet jams in a tube, between traditional flavors and exclusive and daring flavors, flavors for vegans, gluten-free, and lactose-free.
- The Production Method: The fruit jams are prepared by hand, in batches of a maximum of 40kg and in pans, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, with more than 55% fruit, without adding additives and preservatives and with a reduced amount of sugar, maintaining and preserving traditional methods.
- Packaging Advantages: The packaging is practical, easy to use and spreadable, without the need to use a spoon. They are more hygienic, easy to transport, you can take them to work, school and take a break with a lot of flavor. They are opaque, with no contact of the product with light, reduced contact with air after opening, reducing oxidation and increasing the product's lifetime.
- Packaging recycling: Our packaging is made with more than 99.7% infinitely recycled aluminum, without losing quality and without having to extract more from Nature. Place in the recycling bin for yellow metals.
- Storage and Conservation: Store at room temperature, after opening it must be kept cold, in the refrigerator.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena: Ideal companion for cheeses: cheese from the Island of S. Jorge, Azores (PDO), “Roncari” – Blue cheese (PDO), “Roquefort“ cheese (PDO), cheese (Blue) - “Le Bleu d'Auvergne“ (PDO) ), “Pecorino“ cheese (PDO), “Gournay” cheese, “Mozzarella” cheese; salads, chicken, pork and veal dishes. Excellent as a topping for ice cream, yoghurts, pancakes and crepes, pancakes, filling for cookies and biscuits.
- ‘São Tomé’ Dark Chocolate Spread with Blackberry, Hazelnut and Nutmeg:
- Ideal for spreading: oatmeal cookies, coconut cookies, cashew cookies, chocolate chip cookies, cereal bread, wholegrain toast, vegan cookies, and to create chocolate cream cake recipes.
- As Filling: macarons of various flavors, chocolate macarons, chocolate cakes, desserts with mascarpone cheese, quark cheese, tiramisu recipes.
- As Topping or Filling: healthy pancakes, american pancakes, oat pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate cakes, berries cakes, bubble waffles.
- Fondue: game meat, duck, beef, foie gras, dried buffalo or wild boar meat.
- Sesame Crackers: fantastic combination of water and salt crackers with sesame seeds, to be consumed on its own or with any type of cheese, olive oil or olive paste.
Recipes | Chef
- Cheesecake topped with Raspberry and Blackcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena meia.dúzia® - 1st Masterchef - Lígia Santos
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena: Raspberry (40%), sugar, redcurrant (15%), gelling agent (pectin), verbena (0.9%) and lemon juice. Prepared with 55 g of fruits per 100 g. Net weight: 75g.
- ‘São Tomé’ Dark Chocolate Spread with Blackberry, Hazelnut and Nutmeg: Blackberry (50%), sugar, ‘São Tomé’ dark chocolate (16.8%) (cocoa, cocoa butter, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), hazelnut (2%), gelling agent (pectin), nutmeg (0.1%) and lemon juice. Prepared with 50 g of fruits per 100 g. May contain milk and natural aroma of vanilla. Contains Hazelnut.
- Sesame Crackers: wheat flour (gluten), water, vegetable margarine, sesame seeds, sea salt. May contain traces of grain. Net weight: 125g.
- Raspberry and Redcurrant Extra Jam with Verbena: Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 789 kJ / 189 kcal ; Fats 0.3 g / 0.0 oz , of which saturated fat acids 0.0 g / 0.0 oz ; Carbohydrates 46.3 g / 1.6 oz , of which sugars 43.6 g / 1.5 oz ; Proteins 0.6 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz.
- ‘São Tomé’ Dark Chocolate Spread with Blackberry, Hazelnut and Nutmeg: Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: : Energy 1257 kJ / 299 kcal ; Fats 9.6 g / 0.3 oz , of which saturated fat acids 5.3 g / 0.2 oz ; Carbohydrates 48.9 g / 1.7 oz , of which sugars 45.7 g / 1.6 oz ; Proteins 2.5 g / 0.1 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz. Allergens: Contains soy and hazelnut. May contain traces of milk.
- Sesame Crackers: Nutritional information per 100g: energy value 1867kJ/ 444Kcal; lipids 13.8g; of which saturated 3.8g; carbohydrates 64.6; of which sugars 4.7g; proteins 13.2g; salt 1.5g.
Origin of raw materials
Discover the origin of the fruits used in our jams
- Azores Pineapple PDO – São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
- Rainha Claudia D´Elvas Plum – Elvas, Portugal
- Azores Passion Fruit PDO – São Miguel Island, Azores, Portugal
- Fundão Cherry PDO– Fundão, Portugal (CERFUNDÃO)
- Algarve Orange – Citrus from Algarve PGI - Algarve, Portugal
- Madeira Banana – Madeira Island, Portugal
- Bravo de Esmolfe Apple PDO – Esmolfe, Viseu, Portugal
- Organic Blueberries and Blackberries – V. N. Famalicão - Portugal