Strawberry and Raspberry Extra Jam with Mint
The perfect combination of the freshness of the Santo André variety strawberries, produced on our farm and organic and local raspberries, is enhanced with the fresh and slightly spicy aroma of mint, which makes this sweet extremely fresh and aromatic.
Ideal for spreading oatmeal cookies, coconut cookies, cashew cookies, chocolate cookies, cereal bread, wholegrain toast, vegan cookies, and for creating cake recipes with chocolate cream, as a filling for macaroni of various flavors, chocolate macarons, chocolate cakes, desserts with mascarpone cheese, quark cheese and tiramisu recipes. Also ideal as a topping and filling for healthy American pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate cakes, berry cakes and waffles.
Meia.dúzia® jams in tubes are number 1 in the world and were awarded for their flavor and innovation in 2014 and 2016 in Madrid at the Salon Gourmet de Madrid, ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2015 and 2016 in Brussels, and GREAT TASTE in the United Kingdom in 2015 and 2017.
- Discover more than 25 flavors of these gourmet jams in tubes, between traditional flavors and exclusive and daring flavors, flavors for vegans, gluten-free and lactose-free.
- The Production Method: The fruit jams are prepared by hand, in batches of a maximum of 40 kg and in pans, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, each with more than 55% of fruit, without adding additives and preservatives and with a reduced amount of sugar, keeping and preserving the traditional methods.
- Packaging Advantages: The packaging is practical, easy to use and to spread, without the need to use a spoon. They are more hygienic, easy to transport, and can be taken to work, school and help you taking a break with lots of flavor. They are opaque, with no contact between the product and light, reduced contact with air after opening, which reduces oxidation and increases the validity of the product.
- Packaging Recycling: Our packaging is made with more than 99.7% infinitely recycled aluminum, without losing quality and without having to extract more from Nature. Place it in the yellow color bin, for metals.
- Storage and Conservation: Store at room temperature before opening. After opening, store in the cold, in the fridge.
Ideal for spreading oatmeal cookies, coconut cookies, cashew cookies, chocolate cookies, cereal bread, wholegrain toast, vegan cookies, and for creating cake recipes with chocolate cream, as a filling for macaroni of various flavors, chocolate macarons, chocolate cakes, desserts with mascarpone cheese, quark cheese and tiramisu recipes.
Also ideal as a topping and filling for healthy American pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate cakes, berry cakes and waffles.
Recipes | Chef
- Salmon Tataki with Mango Chutney and Strawberry Jam with Mint meia.dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- “la plancha” Salmon with micro-vegetables, pepper chutney meia.dúzia®, mango chutney meia.dúzia® and strawberry jam with mint meia.dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- Turkey with strawberry and mint jam meia.dúzia® and applesauce - Chef Gil Pinto
Strawberry (45%), sugar, raspberry (10%), gelling agent (pectin), mint (0.8%) and lemon juice. Prepared with 55 g of fruits per 100 g. Net weight: 75g.
Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 769 kJ / 184 kcal ; Fats 0,2 g / 0.0 oz , of which saturated fat acids 0.0 g / 0.0 oz ; Carbohydrates 45.4 g / 1.6 oz , of which sugars 45.3 g / 1.6 oz ; Proteins 0.4 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz.
Origin of raw materials
Strawberry is a delicious way to protect your body. It is rich in antioxidants and therefore strengthens the body's defenses and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It also has high levels of water and potassium, which have a mild diuretic effect.
Raspberries help fight fluid retention, rid the body of toxins, defend hair, nails and skin. With few calories, raspberries are a great option for those on a diet. September is the last month of your season. One of the nutritional properties that stands out the most is the richness in vitamin C.