White Chocolate Spread with Orange, Yuzu and Iyokan
White chocolate spread, made using chocolate of Belgian origin, has at least 28% cocoa and 22% milk. This is a sweet, milky and creamy chocolate with hints of caramel and vanilla. Allied to the intense, sweet and unmistakable flavor of orange from the Algarve region and the notes of yuzu and iyokan (Japanese citrus fruits), results in a chocolate spread with an intense citrus flavor, creamy and much admired for the flavor intensity.
Ideal for orange cheesecake, chocolate cakes and orange tarts, as well as to enjoy with coffee. Perfect complement to macarons.
Recipes | Chef
- Vegan Matcha Pancakes with White Chocolate Spread with Orange, Yuzu and Iyokan meia.dúzia®
- Orange Cupcake, Quark Cheese and Icing of White Chocolate Spread with Orange, Yuzu and Iyokan meia.dúzia®
- Matcha cake with icing of White Chocolate Spread with Orange, Yuzu and Iyokan meia.dúzia®
- Tangerine cake with icing of White Chocolate Spread with Orange, Yuzu and Iyokan meia.dúzia®
- Vanilla macarons filled with White Chocolate Spread with Orange, Yuzu and Iyokan meia.dúzia® - Francisca Mendes
Orange (40,1%), white chocolate (20%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whlole milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), sugar, iyokan (0,5%), yuzu (0,5%) gelling agent (pectin) and lemon juice. May contain traces of milk. Prepared with 40,1 g of fruits per 100g.
Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 1098 kJ / 261 kcal; Fats 1.9 g / 0.0 oz , of which saturated fat acids 0.0 g / 0.0 oz; Carbohydrates 45.7 g / 0.0 oz , of which sugars 43.1 g / 0.0 oz ; Proteins 1.9 g / 0.0 oz ; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0 oz.
Origin of raw materials
Thin, colorful and shiny skin, high juice content, sweetness and unique organoleptic characteristics are some of the traits of orange from Algarve. Algarve has a combination of elements such as soil and climate, which make it possible to produce citrus fruit with unique characteristics. More than 3,000 hours of sunshine a year and an average temperature of 18ºC make it one of the best regions in the world for orange production.