Discover 3 liqueurs produced artisanally in Portugal and with 100% Portuguese ingredients.
The flavors included in this souvenir of Portugal are:
- Chestnut Liqueur - 60ml: This liqueur is obtained through the distillation of chestnuts with wine spirit, thus obtaining a rich liqueur with hints of nuts.
- Blueberry Liqueur - 60ml: This liqueur is obtained through the distillation of the blueberry berry with wine brandy, thus obtaining a rich liqueur with unique characteristics.
- Arbutus Liqueur - 60ml: This Liqueur is obtained through the distillation of the medronho berry with wine brandy. This typically Portuguese liqueur has an extremely fruity character, reminiscent of the warm flavors of the forest.
A unique and original gift from Portugal, perfect to offer when visiting the country or to anyone who loves Portugal and Portuguese gastronomy. A souvenir of Portugal, for yourself or to give to a friend as an experience of Portugal.
Plain, with texture, monochromatic, polychromatic, the Portuguese Tile is a hallmark of ornamental art and Portuguese culture. Used in both exterior and interior architectural cladding, it is presented in standard mosaics or represents historical, religious and mythological feats through images formed by the various pieces. Of unparalleled beauty, these tiles create unique facades and turn cities like Porto into an authentic open-air museum.
Portuguese liqueurs produced in an artisanal way, from traditional flavors of Portugal to more exquisite flavors. Ideal as a digestive, to accompany chocolate bonbons, in cocktails, margaritas and with gin. Exclusive luxury gourmet gifts.
Ideal for tasting fresh, simple, and can also be used to give a different touch to different mixtures, namely giving more aromatic properties to sangria. It should be drunk chilled or with an ice cube before meals as an aperitif. At room temperature, it can be consumed as a digestive.
It can be consumed on its own or incorporated into different cocktails, combining well in caipirinhas. Must be served chill.
It can be consumed fresh, plain or in different combinations of cocktails. It usually pairs well with vodka and whiskey. You can also use it for filling chocolates.
Wine brandy, chestnut, water and sugar. Alc 17,5% / vol. 60ml / 2.03 FL OZ.
Wine brandy, blueberry, water and sugar. Alc. 20% vol. 60ml / 2.03 FL OZ.
Wine brandy, arbutus, water, sugar and cinnamon. Alc. 19% vol. 60ml / 2.03 FL OZ.
Origin of raw materials
- Chestnut Liqueur: Trás-os-Montes, Portugal.
- Blueberry Liqueur: North, Portugal.
- Arbutus Liqueur: Alentejo, Portugal.