Experience for cheese lovers.
This black gift box includes:
- Blueberry Extra Jam with Melissa - 200g
- Gourmet Palhais Goat Cheese - 190g
This proposal harmonizes a goat cheese, with a shorter curing time - with a softer texture and sweeter flavor - with a blueberry jam with melissa, a contrast due to the acidity of this red fruit. A perfect meeting of flavors for lovers of these cheeses with such a characteristic flavor.
Meia.dúzia® jams in tubes are number 1 in the world and were awarded for their flavor and innovation in 2014 and 2016 in Madrid at the Salon Gourmet de Madrid, ITQI Superior Taste Awards 2015 and 2016 in Brussels, and GREAT TASTE in the United Kingdom in 2015 and 2017.
- Discover more than 25 flavors of these gourmet jams in tubes, between traditional flavors and exclusive and daring flavors, flavors for vegans, gluten-free and lactose-free.
- The Production Method: The fruit jams are prepared by hand, in batches of a maximum of 40 kg and in pans, with fruits from various regions of Portugal, each with more than 55% of fruit, without adding additives and preservatives and with a reduced amount of sugar, keeping and preserving the traditional methods.
- Packaging Advantages: The packaging is practical, easy to use and to spread, without the need to use a spoon. They are more hygienic, easy to transport, and can be taken to work, school and help you taking a break with lots of flavor. They are opaque, with no contact between the product and light, reduced contact with air after opening, which reduces oxidation and increases the validity of the product.
- Packaging Recycling: Our packaging is made with more than 99.7% infinitely recycled aluminum, without losing quality and without having to extract more from Nature. Place it in the yellow color bin, for metals.
- Storage and Conservation: Store at room temperature before opening. After opening, store in the cold, in the fridge.
Note: no caso de produtos de parceiros, a meia.dúzia reserva-se no direito, em caso de ruptura de stock, de substituir o produto em questão por um produto similar, de valor igual ou superior ao listado.
Ideal for spreading oatmeal cookies, coconut cookies, cashew cookies, chocolate cookies, cereal bread, wholegrain toast, vegan cookies, and for creating cake recipes with chocolate cream. Goes well with fresh cheeses and cottage cheese.
Perfect as a filling for macarons of various flavors such as chocolate macarons, chocolate cakes, mascarpone cheese desserts, quark cheese and tiramisu recipes.
It can also be used as a topping and filling for healthy American pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate cakes, red fruit cakes.
Recipes | Chef
- Fresh cheese with extra blueberry jam with melissa meia.dúzia®
- Pancake with blueberry jam with melissa meia.dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- Natural yogurt with red fruits and blueberry jam with melissa meia.dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- Standard pepper pinch with blueberry jam with melissa meia.dúzia® - Chef Álvaro Costa
- ’Sonhos’ with Bravo de Esmolfe apple jam with cinnamon meia.dúzia® and blueberry jam with melissa meia.dúzia® - Chef Gil Pinto
- Blueberry cupcake with blueberry jam with melissa
- Chocolate and almond cupcakes with blueberry jam with melissa
Blueberry Extra Jam with Melissa
Blueberry (55%), sugar, gelling agent (pectin), melissa (1%) and acidity regulator (citric acid). Prepared with 55g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 60g per 100g.
Gourmet Palhais Goat Cheese
Ingredients: Pasteurized goat's milk, calcium chloride, curd, preservative (lysozyme from egg), lactic ferments and salt. Coating agent: Contains E235 and E202 Origin: Portugal
Blueberry Extra Jam with Melissa
Average nutritional information per 100 g / 3.53 oz: Energy 837 kJ / 203 kcal; Fats 0.2 g / 0.0071oz, of which saturated fat acids 0.0 g / 0.0oz ; Carbohydrates 51.2 g / 1.8oz, of which sugars 47.8 g / 1.7oz; Proteins 0.6 g / 0.021oz; Salt 0.0 g / 0.0oz.
Gourmet Palhais Goat CheeseNutritional Information: Average values per 100g: Energy: 1400KJ/388kal; lipids: 28g, of which saturates: 20g; carbohydrates: 3.7g, of which sugars: 0.1g; proteins:18g; Salt: 1.5g. Do not eat the peel, store in a cool, dry place; Remove from packaging 30 minutes before serving.
Origin of raw materials
Blueberries grow in clusters and range in size from the equivalent of a small pea to the equivalent of a marble. They have an intense color that ranges from blue, brown and black-purple and include soft gray-white flowers that cover the surface of the berries and serve as a protective layer. The skin surrounds a semi-transparent integument, which surrounds small seeds.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) is a lively plant, cultivated or sub spontaneous in our country, which can grow up to 80 cm in height and 50 cm in diameter. It was introduced a long time ago in Europe, from Western Asia, and it is common to find it close to houses, on paths, hedges, slopes, even next to vineyards. Also known as melissa or citronella minor, its leaves, when manipulated, release a strong and pleasant aroma of sweet lemon. Despite being resistant to the cold, its aerial part can even disappear completely during the winter.
Gourmet Palhais Goat Cheese: Producer Cheeses Santigo Malveira- Portugal.