This is an aperitif that you can make in the comfort of your own home. We added some goat cheese with the fantastic ‘Bravo de Esmolfe’ Apple Extra Jam with Cinnamon!
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Portuguese
- Pax: 3
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3 Slices of beet and wheat bread
- 6 Cured goat cheese slices (Palhais)
- 1 Tube of ‘Bravo de Esmolfe’ Apple Extra Jam with Cinnamon meia.dúzia®
- 6 leaves of peppermint
- sliced green apple to taste
Method of preparation:
- Place on each slice of bread of beetroot and wheat 2 slices of goat cheese curado;
- Next, with the tube of ‘Bravo de Esmolfe’ Apple Extra Jam with Cinnamon meia.dúzia®, add a bit of jam on top of the cheese;
- Garnish with slices of green apple and some mint leaves-pepper.