This is an easy recipe for a super tasty and easy to prepare appetizer. Ideal to accompany with a Douro Doc red wine, to have a snack before a dinner with friends.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Portuguese
- Pax: 3
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation Time: 7 min
- Cereal bread;
- 4 slices of black pork prosciutto ham;
- 1 Tomato cherry bunch
- 1 Tube of Red Pepper Chutney 200g meia.dúzia®;
- 1 tube of Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Black Peppercorns meia.dúzia®;
Method of preparation:
- Drizzle the bread of cereal with the tube of Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Black Peppercorns meia.dúzia®;;
- Spread the toasts with the tube of Red Pepper Chutney meia.dúzia®;;
- Place the prosciutto ham over the cereal bread;
- Garnish with a pinch more of Red Pepper Chutney 200g meia.dúzia®; and chives.
Suggestion: It should be served hot! Delights of eating and crying for more!
← Older Post Newer Post →