Melt yourself with a surprising fondant of chocolate cake with strawberries and a touch of chilli.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Portuguese
- Pax: 2
- Difficulty: Easy
- Preparation Time: 60 min
- 200 gr of cooking chocolat
- 80 gr of unleavened wheat flour
- 150 gr of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 240 gr of butter
Ingredients for the sauce
- 2 tubes of ‘São Tomé’ Dark Chocolate Spread with Strawberry and Chilli by meia.dúzia®
- 50 ml of cream
Method of preparation:
- Preheat the oven to 180º;
- In a bowl, take the chocolate broken into pieces together with the butter in the microwave for 2 minutes;
- After the chocolate and butter are melted, add the sugar, eggs and flour. Whip energetically;
- Place the previous preparation in a 26 cm diameter removable rim shape, previously greased with butter and sprinkled with flour;
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 28 minutes;
- After 28 minutes, remove the cake from the oven. Which will look like it's not cooked enough. Let cool and uninform.
Method of preparation of the sauce:
- In a pan, place the cream and let it heat up;
- In a container place the contents of 2 tubes of ‘São Tomé’ Dark Chocolate Spread with Strawberry and Chilli and mix with the hot cream. Stir vigorously.
Serve each slice of cake with the sauce and accompany with fresh strawberries.
← Older Post Newer Post →